Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Betas Now Registering

Beta Discussions

• Being able to configure via Panel Manager would be almost essential. ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ------------------------------

• @Jan Heinonen Thank you for sharing! Your feedback about the trash icon is being reviewed by our design team, and our engineering team is looking at the scroll bar issue. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------ ...

• Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like ...

• Profile Picture

Messaging UI

Hello- I applied on behalf of one of my customers for the Beta trail of Messaging UI. Could you please advise if its been accepted and when it is due ? #BetaUpdate ------------------------------ Bill Gleeson Connect Managed Services (UK) Limited ...

• Yes there's a bit of disappointment going around about this decision at the moment. Like you Jan, I think it would have been a much easier pill to swallow for it to be included as possibly GC2 with a pay per usage, or GC3 with a fair usage. I'm trying ...

2 people like this.
  • I am happy to announce we will be releasing the Beta next week, it will be turned on in the participants orgs on 17th April. I will be emailing applicants individually with more detail. Rebecca ------------------------------ Rebecca Owens Senior ...

• Hi all #BetaAnnouncement #BetaUpdate ------------------------------ Sivakumar Arumugam Connect Managed Services (UK) Limited ------------------------------

• Absolutely I agree with the rest 100%. One of the original arguments when selling Genesys Cloud to customers was the bundle/package mindset of Communicate/GC1/2/3 but slowly over the last few years we've had more and more things come in after a long ...

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs