Certification and Training

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICCE Exam

Posted 02-20-2019 14:38
    I am looking into getting my ICCE cert and i see that i need to pass CIC Core Exam and the ICCE Exam. I took and passed the ICCS exam and the Objectives on the 2 exams seem to be the same, so why isn't the ICCS exam allowed in the ICCE track?

Thank you,
     Scott
    #Certification
    #PureConnect

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: ICCE Exam

GENESYS
    Posted 02-25-2019 12:44
    Scott,

Thank you for your post. Your feedback is valued greatly by the certification team. At this point in time, the ICCS is our client or end-user certification. The ICCE track is our professional certification track which is tested at a much greater knowledge depth than the ICCS (With the same objectives). While we cannot make any changes to the certification tracks right now,  our certification team has been working on something similar for our future certification roadmap. 

thanks

Nigel Maharaj
    Genesys - Employees
    Certification Program Director

• 3.  RE: ICCE Exam

Posted 02-25-2019 13:13
    Edited by Matt Lawson 03-04-2019 10:36
    Hi @Nigel Maharaj,

Thank you for the response. I re-read my original post and believe it was vague. The 2 test i was talking about objective being the same is the CIC Core Exam and the ICCS exam. The ICCS exam seems to be a more indepth version of the CIC Core Exam as it reads like it tests on everything in the CIC Core exam and more.

But from your response it sounds like you are saying the CIC Core Exam is a more in-depth test then the ICCS exam and is why the ICCS exam is not a replacement for the CIC Core Exam. 

Thank you,
     Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources