Certification and Training

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2018 12:00
    This is Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81) exam study guide.
    #PureEngage

------------------------------
    Raamsundhar Ramani
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

Posted 07-19-2018 10:12
    ​Thank you for the attached study guide. I have taken the Associate Cert for BEP and found that the study guide is somewhat vague as to the actual test. For example it asks to define a "Default Transaction Object" and I cannot find that definition in any of the material on the Genesys website. Can you assist with this?

Armando Rey
    Presbyterian Healthcare Services

• 3.  RE: Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

GENESYS
    Posted 07-20-2018 03:37
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We cannot discuss exam content outside of the development team but we can definitely check to ensure that all content is valid and traceable. We will look into this and make the necessary corrections if necessary

Nigel Maharaj
    Genesys - Employees
    Global Certification Product Manager
    nigel.maharaj@genesys.com

• 4.  RE: Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

Posted 08-23-2018 16:23
    So what was the result of your review?Also,  If this is a Certification page what kinds of topics can we discuss? I am mostly interested in ANY assistance you can provide for me to be successful in taking the exam.

Armando Rey

• 5.  RE: Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

Posted 09-05-2018 10:43
    ​Hi, I am concerned that these postings are not being reviewed?

Armando Rey

• 6.  RE: Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)

GENESYS
    Posted 09-06-2018 10:46
    Edited by Matt Lawson 09-06-2018 10:46
    Hey @Armando Rey,

Thanks for your post. In threads like this, sometimes it is better to start a new discussion, especially for a new topic like "If this is a Certification page what kinds of topics can we discuss?" That is a great question and could benefit others, so I would encourage you to start a new discussion related to the topic. I'm sure Nigel and other Genesys University team members will be happy to help.

Also, starting a new discussion allows you to title the content appropriately - some users may be hesitant to weigh in on "Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) Business Edition Premise 8.1 (GCA – BEP81)".

Hope that helps! I've asked Nigel to review your request for an update as well.

Thanks,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources