Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PULSE: Dynamic Thresholds

Posted 02-22-2019 10:53
    Is there a way to dynamically change the thresholds for a statistic (maybe using the formula)?

For example, in the Agent Login widget, there is the Current Status statistic. If an Agent is Ready, this statistic shows the time in the Ready state. If the Agent is on an inbound call, it shows the time in that state, and so on. Our business has different thresholds for each of these states. I want to show a warning when the Agent is in a Ready state for more than 5 minutes and when they are on a call for more than 6 minutes. I do not want to create separate columns for each state due to display real estate constraints. 

I cannot find any documentation or community threads that describes how this can be done. I'm suspecting that its not possible. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Nelson Boychuk
    Tykans Group Inc

• 2.  RE: PULSE: Dynamic Thresholds

Posted 02-26-2019 19:06
    Hey Nelson,

I know you don't want to add too many columns, but what I think you could do is add a single Formula Statistic that calculates Percentage against state threshold, based upon an if statement, where 100% is where they've hit threshold for that state, and then you can set your alerts on this percentage (eg.Alert > 90%, Error > 100%).

Regards,
    Jason

Jason Mclennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources