Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-15-2019 14:26
    Did anyone work on the GIA Callflow editor?I am new to the product and trying to inderstand it.How does the preview prompt work with TTS enabled? I am not uploading an audio file.
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Niharika Chennamadhav

• 2.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

GENESYS
    Posted 01-16-2019 09:22
    Hi Niharika:
    Here is the link to the Prompts page in the Intelligent Automation Help manual:
    https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/GAAP/latest/iaHelp/Prompts

Jody Nabuurs
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-16-2019 10:07
    In my experience, preview prompt will not engage the TTS engine for playback.  However, you can call it and hear the playback that way if required.

Ivan Ullmann
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 4.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-16-2019 10:36
    Thank you Ivan.What settings do we have to make on the server, so that we can use the TTS.Also, when I select the preview prompt,it doesn't playback the prompt.DO we have to do any configuration changes for it to work?

Niharika Chennamadhav
    Global Technology Solutions, LLC

• 5.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-16-2019 11:03
    I'm not aware of any function that would make TTS play back on demand for preview.  I think the only way to listen to the TTS would be to call it and have it play it back to you.

-Ivan

Ivan Ullmann
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 6.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-16-2019 10:35
    Thank you Jody.I have gone through this.Doesnt have details on how do we use the TTS for the prompt.What settings do we have to make on the server, so that we can use the TTS.

Niharika Chennamadhav
    Global Technology Solutions, LLC

• 7.  RE: GIA /GAAP Callflow Editor

Posted 01-16-2019 16:19
    Hello,

in case you are using GVP, you can configure Speech Resources on GVP as described in Documentation:GVP:GDG:CGCGC:85 - Genesys Documentation.
    In this case you do not need to take care about the TTS Server in GAAP/GIA,  MCP is instructed to invoke TTS.

However you can check also the following settings in GAAP/GIA GUI under "Administration" tab "Default Server Settings" Resources.SpeakTTS.MRCPv1.* 

Using the preview button does not involve TTS, it only does playback for uploaded prompts.

Best regards,
    Bernhard

Bernhard Seifert
    Tieto Austria GmbH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources