Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WDE - Notes view doesn't show when voice outbound interaction is rejected by the customer

Posted 12-27-2018 07:24
    Hi everyone,

Is it possible to add notes to an outbound voice interaction if the costumer rejects the call?

In this case, WDE is not displaying the Note View for that interaction. Is it a configurable behaviour?

Thanks for your help!

no Note View on outbound call rejected
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Pedro Antunes
    xseed-Consultoria e Sistemas

• 2.  RE: WDE - Notes view doesn't show when voice outbound interaction is rejected by the customer

Posted 12-28-2018 08:02
    Hello,

I do not think this is configurable behaviour. Note is available only when the call is established by default.

Jakub Němec
    Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.

• 3.  RE: WDE - Notes view doesn't show when voice outbound interaction is rejected by the customer

Posted 01-04-2019 15:44
    Hello,

Maybe it could be done in code, by customization in the workspace itself in the interaction of outbound check the documentation of it 

Documentation:IW:Developer:Welcome:8.5.1 - Genesys Documentation
    Genesys remove preview
    Documentation:IW:Developer:Welcome:8.5.1 - Genesys Documentation
    This .NET Developer's Guide includes the following introductory material that should help you to understand and use the Workspace Desktop Edition API and Extensions:
    View this on Genesys >

Bavly Morcos
    QNB Group

• 4.  RE: WDE - Notes view doesn't show when voice outbound interaction is rejected by the customer

Posted 01-08-2019 04:57
    Hi Bavly,

thanks for your reply!

I've checked the documentation several times but can't see how it can be done. Can you give me some more information on what you mean?

Thanks!

Pedro Antunes
    xseed-Consultoria e Sistemas

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources