Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Align Pulse Duration to WDE Ready Time

Posted 01-02-2019 11:24
    In Pulse (not CCPulse), how can I display the status time for individual channels (voice, chat, email)?

I have Agents who can choose to be 'Ready' for any combination of voice, chat and email. When an Agent is Ready in one or two of the three channels (the third is Not Ready), Pulse shows the Current Status as Not Ready along with the duration of the Not Ready state. The time that I receive using the GetStatusDuration function (placed in the "Time" column), is the time associated to the channel in a Not Ready state. From the image below, where Pulse is on the left and WDE on the right, I want to get the time that the Agent is Ready in voice and/or chat. 

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Nelson Boychuk
    Tykans Group Inc

• 2.  RE: Align Pulse Duration to WDE Ready Time

Posted 02-19-2019 02:24
    Hello Nelson,

Did you happen to find answer for your question.

I am also looking for displaying the status time for individual channels.

I was able to partially achieve it for email channel. But not for voice channel.

Sesha Reddy Kalluri Venkata
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 3.  RE: Align Pulse Duration to WDE Ready Time

Posted 02-20-2019 23:56
    Hello Sesha,

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, I did not get an answer to my question. When I have some time (hopefully soon) I might look deeper into this again. If you find a solution, even partial, please post your findings. I'll take all donations.  

Nelson Boychuk
    Tykans Group Inc

• 4.  RE: Align Pulse Duration to WDE Ready Time

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2019 10:47
    In you stat widget, such as time in ready state, you will need to define a filter based on 'MediaType', such as 'MediaType=voice' or 'MediaType=chat'.  That can be applied to any AgentStatus-based statistic to break out the specific media state from the general overall state.

Jim Crespino
    Director, Developer Enablement
    Genesys
    https://developer.genesys.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources