Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pulse Deployment

Posted 08-21-2018 13:49
    Hello, Im having trouble when deploying Pulse.

I tried to deploy Pulse via GAX on the Installation Packaged and i get the error message "Deployment has failed.".

If i try to execute the IP on the host, i get the following error message.

Pulse_error

Do i have to install something to create this plug-in folder? Is that some option that i'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Gabriel Belloni
    Wittel Comunicacoes Ltda

• 2.  RE: Pulse Deployment

Posted 08-26-2018 18:19
    What version of Pulse are you trying to deploy?  The latest 9.x stream of pulse is independent and does not require GAX to be installed.
    If you are trying to install an 8.5 version, what version of GAX is installed on that same host?

Jason Mclennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: Pulse Deployment

Posted 09-28-2018 07:22
    It seems you are working with 8.5.x version of Pulse as GAX plugin on windows environment.
    Please check following things. 
    1. Is your GAX working fine, because it looks that GAX installation was not clean and your GAX might not be working. If yes then install the Pulse in same server as of GAX. There would be GAX.plugin directory in your main GAX directory, please paste the pulse plugin files there. Restart the GAX application from GA or from windows services. Try to start GAX URL and there you would see the Pulse.

Shailesh Singh
    Waste Management National Services
    Certified Inbound Voice 8.5 Consultant

• 4.  RE: Pulse Deployment

Posted 10-11-2018 04:30
    You could copy the pulse jar files directly to the GAX installation directories and make it work.

Sivakumar Natarajamoorthy,
    Genesys Certified Professional.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources