Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "treatments" in Calling List not updated with treatment history?

Posted 09-11-2018 19:11
    Hello,

I am working on a SCXML-based treatment in OCS. in the deployment guide, it states: 
    "If the difference between the current time and the scheduled time exceeds the specified value, OCS will:
    • Remove the chain from memory.
    • Update it in the database as Ready.
    • Store the treatment's application history info in a calling list's treatments field for each record in this chain."

In my tests, the field in the calling list doesn't seem to be updated with the treatment history so when the record wakes up, it doesn't continue from where it left from the previous call.

Am I missing anything in the configuration, or this feature doesn't work with SCXML-based treatment?

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Henry

• 2.  RE: "treatments" in Calling List not updated with treatment history?

Posted 09-13-2018 00:41
    Hey Henry,
    My understanding is that the treatments field is only used automatically to store traditional treatments, as its quite a defined format.

For SCXML Treatements, I'd expect all the logic to handle retries, etc would be within that session.  How are you exiting out of your SCXML Session?

If it is being reutrned, you'll probably need to udpate a custom field with what ever information you need and then you can transition to the correct spot based upon that value at the begining of your SCXML session.

Jason Mclennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: "treatments" in Calling List not updated with treatment history?

Posted 09-13-2018 00:56
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply! 

You are right. As you said, the treatments field is only used by the traditional treatment.

My SCXML exits out of the session when it goes to "delay". Per the document, OCS returns the records back to the table, and update the status to ready. When the records are retrieved again, it seems it is a brand new session without any status from last session. And yes I am saving some status to a custom field and trying to use it to get to where i was left. It is getting a little bit complicated when it is a chain.

You confirmed what I am doing is on the right direction. Thanks a lot!

Henry

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources