Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Problem to move email from private to group workbin in IWS

Posted 02-05-2019 08:52
      |   view attached
    Hello 
    I've some difficulty to move an e-mail interaction from personal workbin to group workbin.
    In "My workbin" section I see personal wb ( HDsportelli ) and group wb ( HDsportelliComune ), if I transfer the interaction in group wb ( via MovetoWorkbin button or MovetoQueue button ), the interaction is pulled out from personal wb but not pulled in group wb.
    If I check the Interactions table on Ixn db, the interaction is correctly associated to group wb.

any suggestion?
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Luca Assandro
    Lutech S.p.A.

• 2.  RE: Problem to move email from private to group workbin in IWS

GENESYS
    Posted 02-06-2019 08:50
    Hello Luca,

Can any other WDE user see the item in the group workbin? Is it just you that does not see it? I am wondering if it is a permissions problem with your account? You must be a member of the group to see the contents of the workbin.

It is possible that the auto-refresh is disabled. Try clicking the Refresh button on the group workbin (top right of the worrkbin view).

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Laboratories

• 3.  RE: Problem to move email from private to group workbin in IWS

Posted 02-06-2019 08:57
    Hello Matthew
    your guess is right, we have some authorization problems: we simply select AG that is connected to the WB group to move the email and see it in WB.

Thanks
    Luca

Luca Assandro
    Lutech S.p.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources