Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Stat Server: Mixed Objects Hierarchy

Posted 10-24-2018 03:25

Following statistic is defined in Stat Server options.

[TotalTime_AgentHandling_Chat]
    Category=TotalAdjustedTime
    MainMask=InteractionHandling
    Objects=Agent,GroupAgents,GroupPlaces,Place,Tenant
    Subject=DNAction

In Stat Server logs for the statistic above, I can see message: "Init: Mixed Objects Hierarchy in 'Object=' option for 'Tenant' Object. Object ignored."

The objects which are mentioned in the statistic definition are a part of the same compatibility group. As per the above message in the logs, which object is being ignored and what is the reason?

#Implementation
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jankeesh Kaur

• 2.  RE: Stat Server: Mixed Objects Hierarchy

Posted 10-24-2018 05:45
    Hi Team,

I have added below some points based on your questions. 
    1. In Logs it shows as ignored because in my View, we should not add tenant object with the object agent,groupagents,place,groupplaces.
    So if we add any objects with the incompatibility objects or wrongly or given any configuration options wrong. In log it will shows as the particular configurations or statistics were ignored. 

Thanks,
    Anandapriyan.R

Anandapriyan Ravichandran
    Pointel (formerly Touch Point)

• 3.  RE: Stat Server: Mixed Objects Hierarchy

Posted 10-26-2018 01:01

Hi Anandapriyan,

Thanks for your response. Agent, Place, GroupAgents, GroupsPlaces and Tenant objects are a part of the same compatibility group.
    Refer link: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/RTME/latest/User/OHierarchy
    So, having Objects=Agent, Place, GroupAgents, GroupPlaces, Tenant should not be a concern. Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect.

Regards,
    Jankeesh Kaur

• 4.  RE: Stat Server: Mixed Objects Hierarchy

Posted 10-26-2018 08:37
    ​I can't help but think that the excerpt you posted is not related to the error.
    this is because the parameter "Objects=" does not match the error parameter "Object=".

I would look for another entry in the config. file matching the error parameter.

Todd McCall
    Bank of America

• 5.  RE: Stat Server: Mixed Objects Hierarchy

Posted 10-26-2018 09:22
    Edited by Jakub Němec 10-26-2018 09:23
    I think the problem is that you attempt to get unsupported statistic type for tenant object type - InteractionHandling is not action supported on Tenant object - follow the documentation (for example Documentation:RTME:User:TenantActions:8.5.1 - Genesys Documentation )
    Genesys remove preview
    Documentation:RTME:User:TenantActions:8.5.1 - Genesys Documentation
    The following are the retrospective, interaction-related actions that Stat Server generates on Tenant:
    View this on Genesys >

Jakub Němec
    Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources