Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PULSE : Display Targeted Skill

Posted 01-10-2019 19:50
    In Pulse (not CCPulse) is there a way to display the target skill associated to an interaction that is accepted by an Agent (preferably within the Agent Login template)?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Nelson Boychuk
    Tykans Group Inc

• 2.  RE: PULSE : Display Targeted Skill

Posted 01-10-2019 19:52
    Yes there is. If no one else responds, I'll try to get you the info tomorrow.

• 3.  RE: PULSE : Display Targeted Skill

Posted 01-11-2019 12:10
    Nelson,

First make sure that Router is attaching the Skill as a KVP (For instance Key:TargetSkillUsed with Value:Skill1) Then configure a formula that uses the statistic extender current status to get the Key of TargetSkill. Formula is as follows:

ExtenderCurrentStatus*
    Result = G.GetUserDataValue(Data.ExtendedCurrentStatus.Value,'TargetSkillUsed');

In this scenario, Pulse will display the value of TargetSkillUsed which would be Skill1.

Regards,

Daniel Hilaire | Manager, Contact Center Engineering
    Kaplan Higher and Professional Education | 1515 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
    office +1 954-515-3181 | mobile | +1 561-289-1093 | email dhilaire@kaplan.edu

Kaplan Employees: For support (problems with an existing feature), please contact the Service Desk. For Contact Center Engineering Enhancement requests (IVR, Routing, or any new Contact Center feature), Click Here!

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:51 PM Daniel Hilaire <dhilaire@kaplan.edu> wrote:
    Yes there is. If no one else responds, I'll try to get you the info tomorrow.

• 4.  RE: PULSE : Display Targeted Skill

Posted 02-21-2019 15:14
    I finally got this working in Pulse (not CC Pulse). Here are the steps that I followed:

1. In this case, the selection from the IVR menu is assigned to a user variable called "CallerIntent". We are able to pass this to WDE as attached data and see the value.
    2,  In Pulse;
           a.  Click on the Gear icon and select Widget Template Management. Make a Clone of the Agent Login template and save it under a    different name (in a different folder)
           b. Edit the cloned Agent Login template, click "Add" to create a new statistic. Set the following:
                     Display Name :   Tarkget Skill
                     Alias :                  TargetSkill
                     Display Format:   String

c.  Check the check box for "Formula" and enter the following in the textarea. Make sure to spell CallerIntent as shown with mixed case. This is important.
                                          Result = G.GetUserDataValue(Data.Current_Status.Value,'CallerIntent');

d.  Now edit the statistic "Current Status" which is native to the Agent Login template. Click the checkbox for "User Data" (now shows a checkmark)

e.  Save the template

3.  In GA or GAX - Go to "Applications" and click on "Pulse"
         a.  From the Pulse Applications page, click on Pulse Stat Server.
         b.  The "Configuration" page appears for Pulse Stat Server. Click on the "Options" tab.
         c.  Click the "New" button to add a new statistic. Enter the following (the word CallerIntent must be consistent with mixed case + optionally, "*" can be replaced with a specific value):
                  Section:          Filters
                   Name:           CallerIntent
                  Value:             PairExists(UserData,"CallerIntent","*")

Note: make sure to type the double quotes. Copy-paste may create adverse results.

d.  Click "Save"
        e.  Additional Pulse stat server settings that may have to be changed can be found in the "statserver" section. The changes are as follows:
               1.  Change "Show Attached Data" from "no" to "yes"
               2.  Change "Allow filters wild cards in values" from "no" to "yes"
               3.  Change "Suppress user data" from "undefined" to "no"
               4. [Optional - I changed this because it was showing as an error] Change "Voice reasons table" from "off" to "yes"

Hope this helps others who are new to this as I was.

Nelson Boychuk
    Tykans Group Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources