Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Can I filter out day off agents?

Posted 07-05-2018 13:05
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 08-31-2018 10:34
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​Hey everyone!

When looking at the schedule - Master schedule - intraday, is there a way to filter out the agents who are scheduled off this day and instead just show the scheduled agents?

Thanks!
    Jammie

------------------------------
    Jammie Cross
    BB&T (Branch Banking & Trust Comp.)

• 2.  RE: Can I filter out day off agents?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-06-2018 05:29
    Hi Jammie

You can't filter people out who have a day off, but you can sort by Start Time, by adding the Start Time Column in Actions>Options>Columns.
    When sorting by Start time, this will put all agents on a day off or not scheduled at the bottom off the screen, so you will only see them if you scroll all the way down

Thanks

Sam

Samuel Jillard
    Senior WFO consultant
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Can I filter out day off agents?

Posted 07-06-2018 07:37
    ​Hi Samuel,

Thanks for this information and we already use the start time column in order to get day off at the bottom.  However, we have over 700 agents and need to give a headcount each day that will tell how many total we have scheduled.  This is why we wanted to filter out day off so we could use the count at the top of the page.

Since this isn't an option, is there another way (without having to build something myself with the ETL database) that will easily show me the total number of agents scheduled for the entire day?

Jammie Cross

• 4.  RE: Can I filter out day off agents?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-06-2018 08:48
    Hi Jammie

There is a way to get your scheduled number, but it may be worth testing it just to make sure it works for you in your environment.

If you filter the agents and then select <g class="gr_ gr_838 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="838" data-gr-id="838">Schedule</g> States and tick the box "Filter Using Following Schedule States", then tick the shifts box, it will only show you agents that are on the shifts listed.

In my test environment, this has filtered it from 299 agents to 135 agents using the count in the top corner.  I manually counted the shifts with no filter and it was 135 scheduled agents on actual shifts.  So I believe this will work, but as stated, you might want to check it works in your environment.

Other than that, it would be a report from ETL or an export to Excel with a  weird and wonderful count formula

thanks

Sam

Samuel Jillard
    Senior WFO consultant
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Can I filter out day off agents?

Posted 07-09-2018 12:14
    ​Hi Joseph,

I appreciate the option you provided, but we don't have the option you show below.  We are on version 8.5.003.05.  Is this available on our version?

Jammie Cross

• 6.  RE: Can I filter out day off agents?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-09-2018 12:29
    Hi @Jammie Cross

Apologies, it is in one of the more recent versions of WFM.

Based on that, I think you would either have to develop something through ETL or exporting a report into a spreadsheet and developing a formula to count this up for you.

I will have a think about it, but maybe in the meantime, someone else in the community may have a good idea or workaround.

Thanks

Sam

Samuel Jillard
    Senior WFO consultant
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources