Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  On Queue Single Media Statuses and Forecasting/Scheduling

Posted 05-12-2019 18:27
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi team,

Here's a nice complicated one... 

I've had several questions from potential and existing customers asking about the ability to schedule and forecast for single media type On Queue time. These are customers who might be moving away from NICE WFM for example. 

Example:
    A voice agent to be scheduled for 2 hours of "Email On Queue" time between 14:00 - 16:00. 

• The forecast should reflect that this agent is only On Queue to Email interactions, based on the schedule.
    • Activity codes should be able to be defined to specific media types or specific queues
    • The agent should be able to manage which type of work they are delivered - either by queue activation or by selecting an "Email only On Queue" status
    We obviously have agent self-managed queue activation but none of the rest. 
    The benefits would be to have more specific forecasting and scheduling by media type or queue across the intervals. 

Are there any plans to build this type of functionality or can you suggest a work around? 

Cheers! 

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Will Bellerby
    Pyrios NZ Ltd

• 2.  RE: On Queue Single Media Statuses and Forecasting/Scheduling

GENESYS
    Posted 05-14-2019 08:48

Hi Will

Thanks for reaching out. You didnt specify which platform you refer to so I assume its PureEngage. Within WFM we have the notion of 'activity sets' you can read about them here. 

https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/WM/8.5.2/SHelp/ActSetsCrtDlt#CrtgActvSet

This allows you to configure specific work for employees based on operational needs. For example: 2hrs of Email from 11am to 1pm. If you have enabled workforce routing, this would be also take into consideration of the routing of work as well. 

Cheers

Cameron Smith
    Sr Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement Management
    Genesys - Employees
    cameron.smith@genesys.com

• 3.  RE: On Queue Single Media Statuses and Forecasting/Scheduling

Posted 05-14-2019 16:38
    Thanks Cameron, sorry I actually meant PureCloud! 
    From memory I think my question also applies to PureEngage WFM though. 

The actual scheduling part is easy, it's the forecasting of interactions which are to be answered during that time which is what I'm after. 

E.g. the "Email" schedule activity should tell the forecast calculations that the agent will only be receiving emails between 11:00 - 13:00. The inverse might be where for the rest of the shift, the agent solely works on voice interactions and the forecast does not assume he will also be receiving emails. 

Will

Will Bellerby
    Pyrios NZ Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources