Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Rebuild Intraday Schedule

Posted 10-11-2018 23:34
    No replies, thread closed.

Occasionally, we have to insert multiple exceptions at short notice (e.g. training) which can cause clashes with existing lunch and break times for many agents.  In order to re-optimise breaks around the newly inserted exceptions, we use the Rebuild Intraday Schedule function.  It is quick and reasonably effective.

Recently we discovered this function is no longer moving breaks that clash with newly inserted exceptions.  So, we have rolled back to a previous version of Builder which has restored the functionality and we have logged a case.  The response we received was that "engineering advised that not moving breaks from exception is a designed behavior required by newest payback feature introduced in latest releases. Moving breaks per rebuild intraday was a kind of minor defect or rather situation without special handling."

We don't want to lose a feature that saves us time and effort and wonder if other organisations have the same issue?

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Geoff Leech
    Spark NZ Trading

• 2.  RE: Rebuild Intraday Schedule

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2018 06:02
    Hi Geoff, 

Do you have a case number? I cannot seem to find it in our systems. I can follow up with Engineering directly. 

Regards

Cameron Smith
    Sr Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement Management
    Genesys - Employees
    cameron.smith@genesys.com

• 3.  RE: Rebuild Intraday Schedule

Posted 10-14-2018 16:01
    Thanks Cameron, here are the details:
    Case #0002372339 (3-Medium) - Since upgrade to 8.5.211.01 "Rebuild intra-day schedule is not moving breaks out of exceptions"

Geoff Leech
    Spark NZ Trading

• 4.  RE: Rebuild Intraday Schedule

GENESYS
    Posted 10-15-2018 06:22

Thanks Geoff

I can see its currently sitting with Engineering. They are working through the concern. I will have my team reach out and update this thread. 

Cheers

Cameron Smith
    Sr Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement Management
    Genesys - Employees
    cameron.smith@genesys.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources