Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I have issue with reports, Interaction Details Report don't show the outbound calls for agent and doesn't match with Queue Metrics Report

• 1.  I have issue with reports, Interaction Details Report don't show the outbound calls for agent and doesn't match with Queue Metrics Report

Posted 11-06-2017 12:56

• 2.  RE: I have issue with reports, Interaction Details Report don't show the outbound calls for agent and doesn't match with Queue Metrics Report

GENESYS
    Posted 11-08-2017 22:00

Please contact support to investigation this further: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/contact-purecloud-care/#BeforeContactingSupport

The interaction details report and the queue metrics report won't necessarily match. The interaction details report is based on users and will display all activity for the user(s) being queried. The queue metrics report is for metrics based on the queue which could be an entirely different data set being queried in the interaction details report.

As for why your interaction details report doesn't show the outbound calls you are expecting, support will need to dig into specific examples so we can help you determine why you are not seeing those conversations.

• 3.  RE: I have issue with reports, Interaction Details Report don't show the outbound calls for agent and doesn't match with Queue Metrics Report

Posted 11-12-2017 10:12

No, There are mismatching in interaction details report and the queue metrics report this queue have only one agent and i make sure about every call in Performance section (interactions)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources