Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

• 1.  I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

Posted 10-13-2017 09:02

• 2.  RE: I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

GENESYS
    Posted 11-14-2017 17:47

Hi Rogier,

I asked around and a couple of internal hackathon projects have started work on this request. It apparently requires an installed app with driver support for a specific headset that reads buttons and then send commands to the PureCloud API.

We've shared your request with the teams that determine our product roadmap.

Thank you,

Clay

• 3.  RE: I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

Posted 11-15-2017 08:41

I hope to speak to Jabra within a few days to see what we can do for each other.

• 4.  RE: I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

Posted 11-16-2017 22:45

This would definitely be a HUGE help for us as well. One of the number one complaints that we have is how hard it is to answer / hangup calls. The little pop-up window that says Show and then finding the Answer button (which could be in different places depending on what they were looking at) is just not user-friendly.

• 5.  RE: I would like to know if / when Answer/Hangup from headset (Call Control) using a USB headset will be possible. Our agents have PureCloud on background and they can't end call or pick call using there USB headset.......

Posted 02-15-2019 13:15
    Jabra worked witht he Purecloud team over the last few months. With the latest release of the PureCloud Application you can use all headset buttons (accept/reject/end & mutu/unmute & hold/unhold). 

Please follow the link for more details: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-a-jabra-headset/

------------------------------
    Stephan Keim
    Jabra
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources