Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

Posted 08-31-2017 14:04

• 2.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

Posted 09-01-2017 12:33

Not that I know of...Is a question asked a few times.

I would also want this (basic) Function implemented in PureCloud

• 3.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

Posted 09-12-2017 09:19

We have also have raised this as an enhancement but as far as I am aware there are no plans to implement this any time soon.

• 4.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

Posted 09-12-2017 23:13

We have the same issue and I hear just like Jason that there are no plans to implement this soon.?

• 5.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-19-2017 08:53

Hi Bob,

This is possible via the API. Have a look at https://developer.mypurecloud.ie/api/rest/v2/presence/

For a supervisor this will probably not be the right thing to do, but with this it would be possible to create a tool where a supervisor can enter a user name and select a status.

• 6.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

Posted 08-14-2018 09:01
    Hi all,

I noticed several topics regarding this request.
    I created a new threat for which I'm collecting votes.

-->  PLEASE VOTE: Supervisor/admin should be able to change agent status <--

I will do my best to create a shared ticket on -behalf of more PureCloud users.
    Please have a look at my topic, and do not forget to VOTE!

Admins/supervisors should be able to control an agent status!

Thanks.

------------------------------
    Christian Ropertz
    Dealerdirect B.V.

• 7.  RE: Is there a way for a supervisor to change an agent's status if they have gone home?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-07-2018 17:06
    Happy Friday!

I wanted to draw your attention to the coming soon page (https://help.mypurecloud.com/features-coming-soon/) and announce that this capability is coming soon!  Below is the release note content once the feature is released:

Change agent's status in Queues Activity Detail view
    Contact center supervisors can now change an agent's status, secondary status, and on-queue status in the Queues Activity Detail view when agents forget to change their status during a break or at the end of a shift. This feature prevents interactions from routing to unavailable agents and helps maintain agent schedule adherence.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources