Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboard Intervals

Posted 04-03-2017 16:44

Hello Everyone,

I have been going through the documentation on the help site and I cannot find any article that tells me whether or not I can update the amount of time it takes to refresh a the dashboard listed under Performance > Overview.

Could someone please let me know if the intervals for refreshing the dashboard can be adjusted?

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Intervals

GENESYS
    Posted 04-03-2017 19:01

Hi Scott,

I checked with development, and you can't change the refresh time for the Performance dashboard. 

Does it seem like that view is not updating quickly enough, or were you trying to have a static view of that data?

• 3.  RE: Dashboard Intervals

Posted 04-03-2017 19:15

Thank you for checking into this for me!

We were looking to have this dashboard update every 15 minutes. Is there a work around available? Can we create our own dashboards? Can the interval be adjusted in the background for our company ID? Do all of the dashlets have the same refresh time? The only one I saw that stated it had a refresh time at all was the first dashboard component. Are these things that are going to become available in the future?

• 4.  RE: Dashboard Intervals

GENESYS
    Posted 04-03-2017 19:57

It occurred to me that I should make sure we mean the same things by "refresh" and "interval."

By "interval," I mean a 30-minute block of time. Any time you see "interval" in the PureCloud interface, it *should* mean 30 minute block of time. 

When I say "refresh" I mean "the view updates to take into account new information." So for Performance > Overview, that view will be refreshing in close to real-time in order to incorporate new calls, etc. into its overall calculations for the current 30-minute interval. 

As far as I know, there is not a workaround to look at 15 minute intervals instead of 30-minute intervals. However, I'd recommend looking at Performance > Queues Activity and Performance > Queues Activity > Queue. That last one, in particular, lets you view and compare things like ASA, service level, etc. for different blocks of time. For example, you can see how the Support queue did from 12:00 to 12:30 versus 12:30-1:30, or you can look at data for a whole day or week (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-performance-views/). 

As for creating your own dashboard, that depends what you're looking to do. In the web/browser app, you can choose to view by 30 minute interval, day, week, or custom date range in the Queues Performance view, and some performance views allow you to select different statistics. The iOS supervisor app (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/download-mobile-apps-2/) gives you a little more flexibility in creating dashboards, in that you can choose which metrics to view for each agent/queue, but once again, you can't change the interval.

• 5.  RE: Dashboard Intervals

Posted 04-04-2017 18:28

Thank you for taking the time to make that distinction Caitlan. I understand what you are saying and you have answered my question. I guess both refresh and interval was used interchangeably for me. I originally wanted to know about refresh rate, but intervals was also a question on my mind.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources