Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Real Time Adherence

Posted 01-27-2017 18:49

Hello,

Looking for a report and/or ideas for agent adherence in a daily/weekly report. With real time adherence being reported (Tool), obviously PureCloud is capturing the data. I have yet to find a report that tells me schedule adherence for coaching purposes. Looking to see if I am missing a key component or way to get a report?

Looking for other feedback from other call centers and how they deal with the lack of reporting. 

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Real Time Adherence

GENESYS
    Posted 02-02-2017 19:47

Sorry, I can't find any plans for Adherence reports in the near future, though the need is acknowledged.

• 3.  RE: Real Time Adherence

GENESYS
    Posted 02-28-2017 19:55

Hi JoAnn,

We will be releasing an exploratory user interface that will show adherence statistics for agents as well as adherence exception details Q2 2017. You will be able to look at a specific day, week, and perhaps month with the ability to export to CSV; columns will be selectable, reorderable, and filterable. At the time of release we will also be releasing a public API.

While we do have real-time adherence data, the fact that schedule changes can be made in arrears means we have to build-in capability to calculate historic adherence rather than rely on the real-time adherence feed.

• 4.  RE: Real Time Adherence

Posted 08-01-2017 16:41

@Jay Langsford? 

Was this user interface pushed out yet? It's something that my company is also wanting.

Thanks!

• 5.  RE: Real Time Adherence

GENESYS
    Posted 08-01-2017 16:53

Yes, historical adherence was released 26-Jul: https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/july-26-2017/

You should also see a tooltip guide noting the added functionality:Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.49.55 PM

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources