Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recycle Campaign

Posted 10-11-2018 16:01
    Hi,

How to recycle campaigns without dialing the contacts again? I have set rules to exclude any contacts with wrap up code which was mapped by us but I cant exclude system generated wrap up codes such as (Wrap-up codes assigned by outbound dialing - PureCloud Resource Center) . Since our call center using Automatic Time Zone mapping, some contacts are skipped with ININ-OUTBOUND-AUTOMATIC-TIMEZONE-BLOCKED wrap up code and  I only want to dial those accounts when a campaign recycled. Any suggestion on how to do that?

------------------------------
    Chandra Kanesi
    KAR Auction Services, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Recycle Campaign

Posted 10-11-2018 18:06
    When it reaches the end of the run (if it does) we switch it back on and it skips previously contacted. 
    Unfortunately been chasing this one since using a dialer for the system wrap ups. Its out of our control to manage these.

You may have to manually intervene with the contact list and review the outcomes.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 3.  RE: Recycle Campaign

Posted 10-26-2018 12:27
    This has been a frustration of mine since Genesys deployed "half" of Automatic Time Zone Mapping (ATZM). They deployed the skipping half of ATZM, but not the call the contacts that were skipped because they weren't callable at the time they were first to be offered. Consequently you have to schedule multiple runs of the campaign or manually recycle/restart it.

Not noting another idea supporting a solution, I've added this idea to the pile: https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-145 ... Please go vote!

Patrick Rada
    Keypath Education LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources