Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Quality - Agent Review Released Evaluation

Posted 02-18-2019 10:44
    Hi everyone.

I have 2 questions/problems related to quality management, when an agent review a released evaluation.

1) When an agent review his/her evaluation results he/she can add comments on "[Agent comments]" and check a flag "I have reviewed this evaluation".
    However, when the agent clicks "Save" he/she got a notification saying "The request to save the agent response failed".

Can it be related to a permission which is not assigned to the agent role?

2) When an agent review his/her results he/she can listen to the interaction's audio as well as see the interaction's screen recording.
    For this, I assigned the permissions to view the screen recording as presented on View a screen recording - PureCloud Resource Center to agent's role.
    However when the agent clicks on "View Screen Recording" he/she is redirected to "Schedule" tab of "My Schedule".

Is there any additional permissions beyond those presented on View a screen recording - PureCloud Resource Center ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Ana Laia
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Ana Laia
    ACCENTURE CONSULTORES DE GESTAO SA

• 2.  RE: Quality - Agent Review Released Evaluation

Posted 03-05-2019 10:40
    Hi Ana,
    This could be related to permission that is associated with divisions.  Please open a support case with Care so they can resolve this for you.
    Thanks!

Lesley Vereen
    Sr Product Manager - PureCloud
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources