Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-15-2019 11:27
    Hi i was wondering if anyone has used the new Purecloud Dashboard yet and how is your team displaying the dashboard. Are you all mostly using it as a wallboard or does each supervisor put it on one monitor on their own computer. I already have 3 monitors (2 monitors + laptop) and I'm wondering if I should get a 4th monitor to display the dashboard. I just want one monitor where I don't touch. 

Unless others are using it on an Ipad or something else? Let me know your thoughts!

Ly
    #Reporting/Analytics

• 2.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-17-2019 19:17
    Hi Ly,

We are also experimenting with the new dashboard functionality in PureCloud. The metrics are easy to set up and you can view up to 12 at once. I am not sure they are ready to be used as wallboards as the metrics may not remain live if left alone and require manual refreshing from time to time.

For these reasons we are continuing to use Gecko board for our contact centre wallboards. Moreover, if Genesys were to develop dedicated wallboards to display on TVs I would expect to see additional functions such as tickers and social media integrations.

These dashboards as developed are ideal when used to keep an eye on key live metrics "at a glance" when you do not have a view of the contact centre wallboards.

Regards,

Sam.

------------------------------
    Sam Mitchell
    Fair Work Ombudsman

• 3.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-18-2019 16:08
    Thanks, Sam. I'm trying to decide if I should display it on a 4th monitor on my laptop (already have 2 extra monitors) or displaying it using an ipad or something else.

Ly Tran
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 4.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-17-2019 23:50
    Edited by Richard Dib 03-17-2019 23:50
    Hi

We currently use these dashboards on a 65" TV for our services teams,  it is fairly basic as we did not require any detailed information on a user side, mostly queue side.

We have multiple queues queues for our services  We have Calls Waiting, Current Interactions and agents Idle

We also have a custom built dashboard for our sales team which indicates how long a agent has been on a call, waiting in queue and on a different status.

Richard Dib

• 5.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-18-2019 15:00
    @Darlene Oordt the full Wallboard functionality (having the dashboard view up on a screen without timing out/extra login/etc.) is still future, if I remember correctly? â€‹

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-18-2019 20:23
    George - that's correct - an external link / access for a wallboard outside of PureCloud wasn't part of the initial release.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-18-2019 16:19
    Is the dashboard available through the Ipad Purecloud Supervisor app? and is it HIPAA secured to use the Ipad to display the metrics?

Ly Tran
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 8.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

GENESYS
    Posted 03-18-2019 20:23
    There is an iPAD app which allows you to build dashboards as well so we have dashboard functionality in the PureCloud App as well as iPAD

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Purecloud Dashboards

Posted 03-19-2019 11:06
    Thanks, Darlene. Is the IPad Supervisor app HIPAA secured?

Ly Tran
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources