Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Monitoring Emails

Posted 01-09-2019 11:39
    All,

I can see that you can monitor call interactions if they are with an agent but I am not able to allow the supervisors to monitor email interactions. Has anyone heard if that will be allowed in the future? 

Also, in interactions that have yet to be assigned to the queue, you can monitor the inbound callers side of the interaction. Yet there is not a way to monitor the incoming email message to see what the email includes. 

I hate to be "that person", but when you have customers coming from PureConnect, you hear it, we can "listen" to emails in PureConnect. Is it possible to get this allowed in PureCloud? I will open an Idea if anyone else thinks this is a good feature. 

I can see that someone opened a similar idea but it says it already exists. 
    https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLINB-I-197
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 2.  RE: Monitoring Emails

GENESYS
    Posted 01-09-2019 12:28
    It looks like the person who marked that Idea as "already exists" is gone from Genesys. I've asked Product Management to take a look.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources