Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Stuck Interactions

Posted 01-02-2019 12:15
    We are seeing dozens of interactions not completing correctly in PureCloud today. Our interactions on hold numbers are dramatically inflated and interactions underway are inflated as well. As an example, we have calls showing underway with an AHT over 2 hours that were wrapped up normally after 10 minutes. Anyone else seeing this issue?
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Scott Schleisman
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 2.  RE: Stuck Interactions

Posted 01-04-2019 10:40
    Edited by Ann Magie 01-04-2019 10:40
    Yes, we also had that issue and I opened a case 0002441368 with High Priority.  The interactions were inbound calls that had been handled and wrapped up, but then were showing back up in the Waiting queue for an hour or more.  Our dashboard looked as if calls were waiting that had already been fully handled and the Agents were then handling other interactions.  The only update I received on the case was addressed to "Francisco" (I entered the case) and said they'd look into it and reach back out but if the matter was urgent to call.  I have not received any other update.  The issue seemed to resolve itself later that day, then I reviewed reports to see if speed of answer or AHT were skewed on the example interactions I included in the case, but they did not appear to reflect the long wait times.  #Routing(ACD/IVR)

Ann Magie
    Xpressdocs Partners, Ltd.

• 3.  RE: Stuck Interactions

Posted 01-06-2019 03:43
    I guess its a long standing bug in the PureCloud.

Previously the customers had to reach out to support to disconnect the stuck interactions but now they have provided an interface in the admin panel to disconnect'em.

Till the time its a fix, may be you need to continuously monitor the dashboard and disconnect these type of interactions manually. 

disconnect interacitons

Cheers,
    Sajid Abbas Malek
    Al-Futtaim Technologies - Dubai

• 4.  RE: Stuck Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 01-07-2019 10:17
    There are a few different problems that we are aware of that manifest themselves in stuck interactions. There are various efforts underway to clear such stuck interactions. We recently made a change that should prevent agents from getting stuck interactions and not being able to receive new calls or interactions as a result.
    The issue that you seem to be describing seems more on the analytics side and not directly affecting agents, which is another issue we are working on.

Lucie DeCristofaro
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Stuck Interactions

Posted 04-14-2019 16:58

Hi Lucie,
    Thank you for the brief response. 
    Could you share the progress on this ongoing issue?

Even, I am experiencing the same.

Deep Katiyar
    Uber

• 6.  RE: Stuck Interactions

Posted 04-15-2019 04:59
    ​Hi All,

Yes we still get many stuck interactions on our customers Orgs, some of these get around 10 stuck a day.  These look to be stuck as waiting calls but are usually completed beforehand.  We did have many issues where calls were stuck on agents but this does not occur anymore.

We have also raised this with Genesys although did not get anywhere with the case...

Thanks

Luke Mitchell
    G3 Comms Ltd

• 7.  RE: Stuck Interactions

Posted 05-09-2019 02:08
    It is now a daily occurance that I reach out to support to clear stuck interactions.
    While the code relates to an attempt limit which has been skipped, it continues to count up.
    I try the disconnect interaction first, check to see if that clears but as the call has previously had a wrap up or the system wrap up then its off to support at the end of the day to post through stuck interactions.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 8.  RE: Stuck Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 05-09-2019 08:37
    Darryn, is it a particular type of interaction? Calls? Emails? Chats?

Is it mainly Inbound, or mainly Outbound?

Can you give a little more on that "code relates to an attempt limit" bit? 

Not that I will have a solution, but I'm curious to see what's going on, so maybe I can discuss with Dev.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 9.  RE: Stuck Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 05-09-2019 08:46
    Darryn, thanks for the note. We found 3 stuck interactions in your org and cleared them. We'll automatically clear any stuck interactions once a day and you shouldn't need to reach out to support. Let us know if you see an improvement.

Lucie DeCristofaro
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources