Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Health Error

Posted 10-14-2018 06:56
    Hello Dears,

There is an error appears in PureCloud regarding Micro-Edge which says "Health Error".
    After shutting down the edge, and starting again:

After restarting from PureCloud, the "Cloud Connectivity" is still health error.

What does this error mean? Why does it happen?
    Please your help and advise.

Best Regards,
    Ali

------------------------------
    Ali Aljohani
    Jathwa Technology Solutions

• 2.  RE: Health Error
    Best Answer

Posted 10-14-2018 23:24
    Hi there, we too experience this when applying an update or a restart on the edge devices. While we operate 2 x standard edge devices I have been told this is a bug in the software/edge. You tend to find if you wait 5-10 minutes the "Health error" clears and service/connection to edges restores and returns to green.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 3.  RE: Health Error

GENESYS
    Posted 10-15-2018 10:24
    From what I can see, Development is looking into the Health Error issue, so hopefully will come up with a root cause soon and have a way to correct it.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Health Error

Posted 10-17-2018 03:01
    Hi... I agree with Darryn this would be my advice too patience is the key.

1. Start with Edge 2 first - Take the Edge out of service decide whether to let the calls drain or if severe problem DO NOT WAIT for calls to drain restart immediately
    2. Be patient and wait… do not be tempted to interact with the process the Edge will definitely come back (approximately 16 minutes per Edge)  - just go to the network interfaces Tab and F5 refresh and wait for the LAN and WAN ports to come back green refresh the Purecloud app from time to time as necessary.
    3. External trunks will return to GREEN
    4. When you put the Edge back in service the cloud connectivity will return to green from a Grey square button
    5. When Edge done perform the same procedure on Edge 1 

Hope this helps - :-)

Matt Calton
    Grove & Dean Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources