Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  View Paging

Posted 05-31-2019 15:48
    I have looked through the Ideas Lab, but am not sure how other folks might label this issue.

When looking at pages in the Interactions View, and then you select an interaction and then go back out, the system will take you all the way back to the First page on the Interactions view. Have other folks noticed this, or brought this up with an Idea? If so, I would like to vote on it.

Please let me know. Getting to page 12, then realizing you clicked on the wrong Interaction and going back out and having to filter further to get back to where you were is very time consuming.
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 2.  RE: View Paging

Posted 05-31-2019 15:53
    It's funny that you brought this up, I was experiencing the same thing today (on page 31 no less).

In my opinion, it would be helpful to have a drop down menu with the pages instead of having to hit the forward or back button on the interactions view.  Not sure if anyone else would agree, but that's what I was thinking this morning.

Amanda Keeton
    Contact Center Manager
    Baker College Contact Center

• 3.  RE: View Paging

Posted 11-02-2020 05:45
    Hello Angelia,

I was wondering if you come across an idea for this requirement? If yes, can you please share the url. We would like to have it implemented a well. 

Thanks,

Aakanksha Goyal
    Cloudoe BV

• 4.  RE: View Paging

GENESYS
    Posted 11-02-2020 09:09
    Here is one https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLPLA-I-946

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: View Paging

Posted 11-03-2020 06:11
    Thank you, George!

I was wondering if there is also an idea to show the total number of pages in the performance views. At the moment the results in the view are displayed is <1,2> without any indication of how many total pages or records are there. 

Aakanksha Goyal
    Cloudoe BV

• 6.  RE: View Paging

GENESYS
    Posted 11-03-2020 15:14
    Not that I could find

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources