Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

• 1.  Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 08-14-2018 06:45
    Dear Community

I would like to ask your assistance and advice regarding outbound agentless dialling campaigns. 

We would like to setup a campaign that outbound dials customers with appointments, and transfers them to an outboudn flow which gives them a reminder that their appointment is in X days at Y time and at location Z.

I was wondering if we had the values in the dialing list, if we could bring them into architect flow, or if anyone had further suggestions, that would be extremely appreciated. 

Thank you very much.

------------------------------
    Samuel Polgar
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 2.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 08-15-2018 10:50
    Samuel,

Absolutely!  All of your contact list data can be used for TTS prompts in an Outbound Flow.

Chad McCormick
    Genesys - Employees
    Sr. Product Manager

• 3.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 08-20-2018 17:34
    Dear Chad

Thank you very much for your response.

Please would it be possible to share with me, how we can use the contact list data in the agentless outbound flow as TTS?

Samuel Polgar
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 4.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 08-21-2018 09:25
    Architect has built-in variables for the contact list entries.  Use the Call.Contact. prefix to see what variables are available for your particular contact list.

Using this example contact list, I could play this audio expression: Append(ToAudioTTS("Hello"), ToAudioTTS(Call.Contact."First name")) which would say "Hello John" when it calls the John Smith contact.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 08-22-2018 01:33
    Dear Melissa

Thank you very much for your help, I sincerely appreciate it.

Samuel Polgar
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 6.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 09-19-2018 10:29
    Melissa,
    I've got a similar request. The customer wants to have a column of unique data in their contact list that they play in a TTS string to each contact when they get an answering machine. Its the "InspectionID". So if I have that "InspectionID" column in my Contact List, will it show up as a "Call.Contact.InspectionID" variable when I go to build this Audio Sequence Expression in Architect? Is there anything I need to do to make that happen?

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

• 7.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 09-19-2018 10:53
    Architect will create & populate the variables based on the contact list format.  You don't have to do anything to make them appear.  Just open your audio action and start typing in an expression box--the intellisense will offer you any variables that match what you have typed so far.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 09-19-2018 12:05
    Melissa,
    Nevermind. I answered my question. I see where you can look at the Contact List Properties from the Outbound Flow Settings. I setup the Play Audio TTS expression task with that Call.Contact.InspectionID variable and it worked perfectly.

Outbound Flow Settings Contact List Properties

TTS expression

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

• 9.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 10-16-2018 13:13
    @Melissa Bailey

Melissa, or anyone else

Can you tell me what is wrong with this expression?

If(IsNotSetOrEmpty(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id),ToAudioTTS("Aucune inspection I D n'est disponible"),(ToAudioNumber((ToInt(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id)),Format.Number.playDigits,Language.Gender.feminine)))​

I want to play this string in an Outbound flow on a Call Analysis Response and leave a message for Answering Machine. This string is supposed to play the digits of the Inspection_ID that is in the Contact List. It works fine in English. But when I try to do it with French-Canada and feminine voice the entire sequence gets skipped. I'm guessing its because something might be wrong with this. I was trying to follow the expression Function instructions for ToAudioNumber for language and gender.

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

• 10.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2018 13:39
    To me it looks like a misplaced parenthesis for the ToAudioNumber 

Perhaps try:

If(IsNotSetOrEmpty(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id),ToAudioTTS("Aucune inspection I D n'est disponible"), ToAudioNumber((ToInt(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id),Format.Number.playDigits,Language.Gender.feminine)))​

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 11.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 10-16-2018 14:02
    Does Call.Contact.Inspection_Id have any non-numeric characters in it?  Like a space, a dash, a comma, etc

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 12.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 10-17-2018 01:41
    I found my error. It was that I was trying to set the language in the task and then play different audio sequences. I was blindly ignoring the little warning on the side in Architect that said something like "Language will be set once task is complete". I set the languages, then pointed to another reusable task where I am playing the audio strings and its working.

i am however still struggling with one issue.
    This customer is playing French or English prompts based on whether they have the Province set in their Contact List in the "Province" field. The province "QC" for Quebec, gets the French Canadian language set, anything other than "QC" gets English. Thats all working great.
    If its NOT SET they want to play some French prompts, then the Inspection ID (from the contact list) in French feminine, then English Prompts and then the Inspection ID in English.
    I've got the French language alternate sequence for the Inspection ID setup like this:
    If(IsNotSetOrEmpty(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id), ToAudio(Prompt.InspectionIDNotAvailableFrench),(ToAudioNumber((ToInt(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id)),Format.Number.playDigits,Language.Gender.feminine)))
    And I have the English sequence disbaled.
    However if I try to put that in the Main Sequence, which validation forces me to put something in Main Sequence, I get errors about the Language.Gender.Feminine not being supported in English. 
    How can I get around this? Is there a way to force this Main Sequence to play the Inspection ID in French? Or Ignore the Main sequence and play only the French sequence?

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

• 13.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

GENESYS
    Posted 10-17-2018 18:15
    Put this in the English alternate sequence.  
    If(IsNotSetOrEmpty(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id), ToAudio(Prompt.InspectionIDNotAvailableFrench),(ToAudioNumber((ToInt(Call.Contact.Inspection_Id)),Format.Number.playDigits)))

Also put that in the main sequence for now (we're fixing a bug that requires something in the main sequence even if all alternate sequences are populated).

Is there a way to force this Main Sequence to play the Inspection ID in French? Or Ignore the Main sequence and play only the French sequence?
    No and no.  The idea of the Play Audio action is that the flow will figure out which sequence to use depending on the current call's language.  You can't tell the flow to play the French version of a prompt, for example.  However to accomplish what you want can be done with a couple tasks.

Task 0: use the Set Language action to choose French (this action is unnecessary if the call is already executing in French).  Jump to 
    Task 1: add the Play Audio action, followed by a Set Language action switch to English.  Jump to 
    Task 2: add the Play Audio action.  If desired, add a Set Language action to switch back to French.
    Continue with the rest of the flow.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 14.  RE: Agentless Outbound Dialling campaign - Outbound flow access to list variables

Posted 10-17-2018 20:33
    @Melissa Bailey

That did it. Thank you very much. Yes I had to pass the flow through a few tasks to get the language to change, but that does it.
    It would be cool if there was a ToAudio function that would change the language, but this did it.​

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources