Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Performance view - Columns/Filters

Posted 09-13-2018 22:15
    Looking at the agent performance view, i find there seems to be a bit of back and forth action happening.
    If i filter using wrap up code on an agent, the wrap up ends up being under "Handle" or "Held" (for callbacks), but if I wanted to see Wrap up total and Answered/Offered per agent I have to switch between performance view for agent and performance view for queue.
    Can it not just be designed to add the wrap up as another column and take the count of each?

Is there another way to customize this so you don't have to flick between screens?

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: Agent Performance view - Columns/Filters

GENESYS
    Posted 09-14-2018 10:15
    Hello Darryn-  Can you provide a bit more details about what you are looking for?  I'm not following what you are doing or hope to be able to do in the agent view.  Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Agent Performance view - Columns/Filters

Posted 10-11-2018 19:30
    Hi Darlene
    I am looking for 1 view that shows each of the totals, the phone column contains Answered/Handled/Outbound and Held.
    (The other timed metrics are not relevant presently for us) though it should allow everyone to decide what columns can be included in the 1 view not across Phone/Callback/Chat/Message etc.
    When I use the filter to sort by wrap up it takes the particular wrap in our case "Sale" and calculates all the wrap ups for each agent what it excludes is the previous columns for Answered/Handled/Outbound and Held , so I need to remove the wrap up to return to the performance view. Can it not have wrap up and callback columns in the single view with the other main stream headers?

Also if I have more than 15 agents in the filter, the detailed information is not able to be expanded or minimize the filtered agents. I have to either reduce the amount of agents or extract the data. This would be particular annoying for larger contact centers as the results would not be view able at the bottom of the screen. Grouping agents doesn't work, if anything it reduces the results smaller.

Definitions guide on what the calculations are to determine each measure would be helpful. While there is what they represent in the resource center. There isn't the actual calculation.
    For example Does Answered include Callbacks Answered? or technically a callback is a held call until its time to call the number back. Do these fall under held or count towards Answered?

I raised in another post about the Agents Performance view>Interactions and the path tree being lost when opening a Interaction to listen to from the agent performance view. Besides using the back button, you need to go back via Performance/Agents in the main screen to return back to the Agents performance view.

Thanks

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources