Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reporting

Posted 04-15-2019 08:07
    Dears 

we have one of our customers requesting for a new request, i.e., the outbound call survey report , now the existing customized report does not contain the agent name and queue name from where and by whom the call is transferred in this feed back.

Could you please advice me if there is a way to add the agent name and queue name in the report. currently there are few existing fields Language, satisfaction level mobile number etc.. Now i want to add the agent name and queue name in this report.

Any leads would be helpful

#Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Teja Darbha
    Jathwa Technology Solution
    teja.darbha@jathwa.com
    Riyadh Saudi Arabia

• 2.  RE: Reporting

GENESYS
    Posted 04-17-2019 11:33
    Can you be more specific regarding which data or view you are looking at? You mention an "existing customized report" but we don't have customized reports, per se, in PureCloud.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Reporting

Posted 04-21-2019 04:11
    Hello George

Thanks for your reply

We have a customer, to whom we have created the after call survey, In which the call will be transferred by the agent to the customer through outbound campaign, the results of this survey are saved in data tables.

Then these results are exported to excel file, with few parameters like mobile number, Question1 ,Question2 Mobilenumber etc.. Now i need to add the agent name who is transferring the call and from which queue this call is handled.

Teja Darbha
    Jathwa Technology Solution
    teja.darbha@jathwa.com
    Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources