Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Names not showing and offline.

Posted 03-18-2019 12:22
    ​Has anyone else had an issue where many users (apparently random) will not see the name of another user. Meaning that the user will appear with no name and status set to offline. Even after a refresh and a re-install of the software will not fix this. I have also confirmed that this is happening even on the web version PureCloud.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Paul Torres
    Associated Credit Union of Texas

• 2.  RE: Names not showing and offline.

Posted 03-20-2019 12:04
    Hi @Paul Torres we are seeing this as well. We have a few cases opened for this. We are mostly seeing it with internal chats. ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: Names not showing and offline.

Posted 03-20-2019 12:18
    Edited by Angelia Harper 03-20-2019 12:32
    Hi @Paul Torres, we received the following update, and it does work, not 100% ideal to have to do this for all agents, but it did work when I tried it. ​

From our case:
    The current workaround, which I've tested and is working fine, is using our Time Machine link to go back two versions where this is working. You can navigate to this via this URL once logged into PureCloud: 

https://apps.mypurecloud.com/directory/8.41.0

It will prompt you asking if you'd like to go back and visit this version, so just click "Time Travel" when prompted. This will alleviate the seeing the inactive users being blank. This will be the current workaround while we let the development teams review further. 

*****NOTE**** I just logged out and back in and it resets that fix. The agent would need to hit this link each time they log back into PureCloud. 

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources