Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dashboard Refresh Rate

Posted 03-11-2019 18:54
    Hi Community,

The latest released dashboard enhancement shows a lot of potential and we have been experimenting with this new functionality. We have noticed that if left alone for a short time the metrics continue to count from a frozen period in time, that is, the longest call in queue continues to increase even though that call has been answered.

A manual F5 browser refresh will display the correct numbers again but what is the refresh rate for dashboards? How can I ensure I continue to see the actual live metrics and not those from 20 minutes or 1 hour ago?

Regards,

Sam.
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Sam Mitchell

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2019 20:23
    Edited by Darlene Oordt 03-11-2019 22:34

Hi Sam-

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new dashboards - this shouldn't be happening - the dashboards should update in real-time.  If you could get a case logged with support and send me the case number that would be great. Also, if you could provide the details - are you only seeing this on the longest metrics or the entire dashboard? 

Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

Posted 05-14-2019 14:06
    Hello... wondering if there was a follow up or resolution on this one. I have a customer that is experiencing a similar issue.

Dean Thames
    Koch Business Solutions

• 4.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

GENESYS
    Posted 05-14-2019 14:16
    We did push an improvement for some sporadic refresh issues that were being seen with the Dashboards yesterday.  Have you done a full refresh of the clients to ensure you have the most recent code?  Please log any additional future cases you see with care so we can properly triage and see if we have an issue.  Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

Posted 05-14-2019 14:22
    Thanks Darlene... this is for PureCloud. I just reviewed the thread and not seeing that referenced here, so want to be sure that's the product in question.

If so, when you say refresh clients.. do you mean the browser?

Dean Thames
    Koch Business Solutions

• 6.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

GENESYS
    Posted 05-14-2019 14:24
    Yes that's correct - you'll want to refresh the browser.

Darlene Oordt
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

GENESYS
    Posted 05-17-2019 15:24
    Please log a support case and send me the # if you are still seeing refresh issues for dashboards.  Thanks & have a great weekend all!  ​

Darlene Oordt
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Dashboard Refresh Rate

Posted 03-31-2021 19:15

@Darlene Oordt  Issue with the refresh rate on Genesys dashboards. 

We are experiencing the issue where agent status is not reflected correctly in the Genesys cloud dashboards. Raised a support case and they advised it is a momentary glitch that may have occurred and said it should be ok. But the issue occurs at random times and it is not a frequent event.

Is there an option to manually configure the dashboard refresh rate? Any other thoughts?

prem

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources