Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Wrap Configurations

Posted 01-16-2019 16:57
    This may be a simple question but I can't find the answer.  When setting calls to automatically wrap up within x seconds if the CSR hasn't wrapped up already, does PureCloud then put the CSR back into an On Queue Available state?  Is the answer different if it is after queue business hours when the auto-wrap occurs?

We have some CSRs that have highly skewed ACW and AHT due to being in ACW when they leave for the day.  I understand that we can change their state for them, but we are a small contact center and don't always have someone with the appropriate permissions monitoring RTA at the end of our business day.  We currently allow our CSRs to have as much time as they need for ACW and they manually wrap up their contacts - but could we add an auto-wrap set at say 30 minutes to avoid someone accidentally staying in ACW overnight?  My concern is that as we go into busy season, we may have callbacks remaining in the queue at the end of our work day, and I don't want to auto-wrap one call because the person forgot to wrap up before they left for the day - and then have a callback drop to that person.  The auto-wrap would have to put the CSR in an off-queue state.

Is there an auto-solution within PureCloud to address this issue?
    #Implementation
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Ann Magie
    Xpressdocs Partners, Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Wrap Configurations

GENESYS
    Posted 01-16-2019 17:17
    The time-boxed setting will close the ACW and return the CSR to On-Queue, yes.

No, there is not a built-in solution to set the CSR to Off-Queue. 

If they are running the Web Client, or if they close the Desktop Client when they leave, that takes them Offline and they will not be routed more interactions, but that presumes they are shutting things down at the end of the day.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Wrap Configurations

Posted 01-17-2019 09:45
    Thank you, George - if the CSR is in ACW and has not yet chosen their wrap code and hit Done, but they close the Desktop client at the end of the day, I understand they won't be routed more interactions, but will their status still be in On Queue (Wrap) all night?

Ann Magie
    Xpressdocs Partners, Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources