Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report that includes ani ?

Posted 10-15-2018 15:36
    Hi,

I am trying to run a basic all report of every call including the ani (incoming number).    It seems I can only see the incoming number if I drill down per call, but I need to be able to run a report with those numbers.  Any tips or tricks?

------------------------------
    Christina Ross
    National Media Calls

• 2.  RE: Report that includes ani ?

Posted 10-16-2018 01:48
    Hello Christina

I was going to suggest running an 'Interaction Details' report from the 'Reports' tab;

Interaction Details

However it looks like this report has changed recently to show the 'Remote' name rather than the ANI;

Interaction Details Report run back in August which shows ANI (outside caller number);

qULBQgjhTKcSsSg4ErDg_ANI1.png

Interaction Details Report run today that does not show ANI anymore;

ANI2

You can also see the ANI from the 'Performance -> Interactions' view, if it is not showing then you may need to add the column in (from the + icon);

Performance Interactions

Thanks and regards
    Blair Wilkinson
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

• 3.  RE: Report that includes ani ?

Posted 10-16-2018 01:59
    PS. Here is a related thread relating to the change in the Interaction Details report.

https://community.genesys.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=9523ff6b-1233-4661-9740-aba394dcabe0&CommunityKey=bab95e9c-6bbe-4a13-8ade-8ec0faf733d4&tab=digestviewer#bm9523ff6b-1233-4661-9740-aba394dcabe0

Thanks and regards
    Blair Wilkinson
    CVT (Global) Pty Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources