Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Schedule Reporting

Posted 03-08-2019 08:37
    Are there any reports that show login/logout compared with the agents PureCloud schedule? We'd like something to use that tracks late arrivals.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Patrick Orsborn
    Blucora, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Schedule Reporting

Posted 03-08-2019 09:09

I haven't found anything.  Currently I am running the Agent Login-Logout report and the User Status Detail Report and doing a manual tardy report.  You can also export agent shifts from the schedules if you have varying start times.  

The process I go through each week if very manual, but I can at least track when they should start, whey they logged on and when they went on queue.

I can share more if you would like.

Gaelyn Wanek
    AXA Technology Services America, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Schedule Reporting

GENESYS
    Posted 03-09-2019 10:42
    There is the Historical Adherence view (Workforce Management / Performance / Historical Adherence) that gives rolled up as well as detailed metrics along with detailed adherence event information. That view allows filtering and sorting (by agent, adherence percent, exception duration, etc.). It also has export to CSV capability that honors filters (e.g., you can filter for just one agent or a set of agents when viewing agent-level or exception-level detail).

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 4.  RE: Schedule Reporting

Posted 03-15-2019 07:07
    Hey Jay,

Our org is looking for something similar to Patricks discription.  The CSV capability for you suggestion is the same for the Agent Login-Logout Report.  We still have a lot of work to do to compare the agent's start time versus login time and logout time.  Since we input agents schedule in PureCloud it would be more helpful and be reasonable that the report show the start time and the last time of On Queue scheduled for the agent with then the time stamp of the Login and Logout of PureCloud.  Our Managers and Supervisors require as a part of agent performance discussions.

Melissa Callender
    Ontario Teacher's Pension Plan

• 5.  RE: Schedule Reporting
    Best Answer

Posted 03-13-2019 03:26
    Hey Patrick

I think this might help you. 
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/view-adherence-information-in-the-schedule-editor/

DS Park

• 6.  RE: Schedule Reporting

Posted 03-15-2019 09:01
    Hey Donny, 

This was pretty helpful. Now the managers can go into the schedule daily and see actual vs scheduled on one screen.

Patrick Orsborn
    Blucora, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources