Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Deleting Wrap Up Codes

Posted 05-19-2019 20:16
    Hi All,

Our business is looking at potentially expanding use of Wrap Up codes to assist in analysis of core AHT and associated metrics. I am wondering if I add new wrap up codes and then decide later down the track to no longer use them what impact will deleting them have?

Will it impact Wrap Up code reporting?
    Will it impact call recordings?
    Will it impact queue stats reporting or agent stats reporting?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

#PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    James Ross
    Fair Work Ombudsman

• 2.  RE: Deleting Wrap Up Codes

Posted 05-19-2019 20:47
    Hey James
    From my experience is that if you delete a wrap up code, the identification of that wrap up will remain but you would need to determine what the wrap up code was.
    So most likely you would need to gather the identity to match it later if that occurred. 
    I did enquiry if it was possible to restore the deleted wrap up code but have since been advised this is not possible, even if you were to re-add it to your queues it would have a different endpoint identity in the backend system.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 3.  RE: Deleting Wrap Up Codes

Posted 05-23-2019 23:58
    Thanks @Darryn Chang​. great that somebody has done this so we can learn ;)

So; lets say I add ABC as a wrap code and then use it for a month and then decide I don;t need it anymore and delete it (noting endpoint code would change if i re-added to queue); it is likely I will have wrap up code reports will have a blank or a dash and I will have to go to interactions for example to look at what wrap up code was used? Is that the general gist? Or would I have to run API calls on the endpoint code used?

Thanks for assisting.

James Ross
    Fair Work Ombudsman

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources