PureCloud

Expand all | Collapse all

During an interaction, the call automatically placed on hold for many times !!!

• 1.  During an interaction, the call automatically placed on hold for many times !!!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 19 days ago
    Hi all,

We have an issue with one inbound voice interaction, during a live conversation, the call was placed on hold automatically without any action from the agent side !! (he didn't press the 'hold' button or anything)

The interaction was placed on hold three times during this call

Someone has already encounter this issue ?

Thank you in advance.
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

• 2.  RE: During an interaction, the call automatically placed on hold for many times !!!

GENESYS
    Posted 18 days ago
    I haven't heard of that issue occurring, so the best thing to do would be to reach out to the customer care team with the conversation ID so that we can investigate.
    Thanks!

------------------------------
    Maisey Harris
    Team Lead, Sr. Software Engineer, Analytics UI
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: During an interaction, the call automatically placed on hold for many times !!!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 18 days ago
    @Oudderhem Mostafa we have had some similar issues. We currently have an open case for this. Let me ask you a question, can you see the call in the timeline actually going on hold, or does the audio just drop out, like the mic was muted? Our case we have opened has been going on for quite some time. ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 4.  RE: During an interaction, the call automatically placed on hold for many times !!!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 18 days ago
    Hi Angelia,

Yes, we can see the call in timeline and we can see also when it goes on hold : we hear the music on hold
    We have also opened a case by providing conversation ID, I will let you know what is the cause of this issue once I got updates

Thank you.

Oudderhem Mostafa
    Coverage-Communication