Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACW/ Wrap up - Agent Monitoring real time status

Posted 03-10-2019 20:35
    Hi,

Besides using Outbound Campaigns and then selecting the relevant campaign to determine which agents are sitting in ACW. Are there any other ways I can determine if an agent is in ACW and not wrapped up their call?

I am finding incredibly tiresome to switch between views to determine if the agent is abusing the power of ACW. While adding a timer alleviates this issue it does lead to increased complaints if an agent fails to wrap up their call within the time specified.

Dashboards and Performance only give the Avg or Total time in ACW. I cannot find where I can use a real time monitoring function to bump an agent back on queue and curb the behaviour.

#Handlers
    #Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: ACW/ Wrap up - Agent Monitoring real time status

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2019 12:25

Darryn-

You can also see this information by expanding all the interactions for the agents in the Queue Activity Detail View. See attached screenshot where you can see that the 2nd agent is currently in ACW.   Also, we are working on an improvement currently that will expose this at the primary row for the agent.  In the attached screenshot you'll see that in the duration column, we've added a visual indicator to show you what's going on with that interaction - for example, the first one in the list is on hold, the next ACW and the last one is interacting.  Hope this helps!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: ACW/ Wrap up - Agent Monitoring real time status

Posted 03-11-2019 15:36
    ​Hi Darlene,
    I posted a very similar question (https://community.genesys.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=19&MessageKey=16a3950a-eb71-4e36-90a5-4c9b987c60c3&CommunityKey=bab95e9c-6bbe-4a13-8ade-8ec0faf733d4&tab=digestviewer) and very interested in your comment:  'Also, we are working on an improvement currently that will expose this at the primary row for the agent'. 

Whilst the interaction view is fine for looking in detail, looking across multiple queues can make it difficult for the business in this way so I am hoping that this may form part of Primary status?

James Ross
    Fair Work Ombudsman

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources