Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Deprecation of Agent Dashboard

Posted 04-22-2019 09:55
    Following the notification last week that the Genesys will discontinue development and support of the Agent dashboard on January 10, 2019, but will be available until the end of April 30, 2019, is there a way in which one could easily see agents performance in one pane ? The alternative of  My Performance view is nice, but that does not give you the information on all agents in one pane or dashboard. How are we to see the performance of all agents at once when the Agent Dashboard will be removed, without necessarily running a report  ? 
    Regards

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Samuel Effange
    Nissan North America, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Deprecation of Agent Dashboard
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2019 03:26
    Samuel-

Let me clarify, what is being removed is the legacy Performance > Overview > Agent view (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/agent-dashboard/)  that agents use to access their performance prior to us adding the new My Performance view.  With the release of the My Performance view, they are automatically redirected from the classic view to My Performance, but they can currently get back to that Classic view by clicking on the Switch to Classic View link.  When the deprecation goes into effect, they will no longer have access to that link or be able to see the classic view.

The current Performance > Agents view is the approach to seeing all Agents performance in a single view and that is not being deprecated. 

Specific details on the deprecation can be found here:  https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/deprecation-agent-dashboard/

Hope this helps.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Deprecation of Agent Dashboard

Posted 04-23-2019 14:23
    Darlene,
    Thanks for the clarification, now I understand that it is only the classic view which is being deprecated. I was afraid we were going to loose the Performance > Agents view .
    Regards

Samuel Effange
    Nissan North America, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Deprecation of Agent Dashboard

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2019 14:36
    No - definitely not getting rid of that one.  We just released enhancements to that last week with the new real-time columns on agent status.  Sorry for the confusion.

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources