Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Usability/UX of GENESYS Community: Navigation to own Contributions & Questions

Posted 02-21-2019 19:06
    Am I missing something?

Is there somewhere (not at all intuitively placed, sorry) where I can quickly and easily Log-in to my Genesys Community Account, and go straight to the Contributions, especially the recent posts I have made, to check responses, add info etc.?

Normally such a forum would would have such information front and center - no?

How do I find my most recent Questions posted, most recent Comments made please?
    #Self-Service
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Jason Ball

• 2.  RE: Usability/UX of GENESYS Community: Navigation to own Contributions & Questions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-22-2019 10:24

Hey @Jason Ball,

Thanks for the question! Once you log in, you can see a list of your contributions in your profile. Here is the navigation path: My Profile > My Contributions > List of Contributions

The list displays most recent posts first, showing both the Discussions you have started and Replies that you have made. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about how to use the community.

Cheers,

Matt​

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Usability/UX of GENESYS Community: Navigation to own Contributions & Questions

Posted 02-23-2019 00:33
    Hi Matt,

Thanks!

I swear I looked under there and 'List of...' wasn't there! Sorry about that. There now.

Appreciate the help.

Jason Ball
    FAST RETAILING CO., LTD.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources