Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Button to clear all information filled by Agent in the Script ?

Posted 11-29-2018 11:00
    Hi,

Our customer ask us for button on the Script Agent that will clear and delete all informations/choises filled by the agent once click on it

Is it possible ? if so how we can configure it ?

Thank you in advance.
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other

• 2.  RE: Button to clear all information filled by Agent in the Script ?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2018 07:36
    Hello,
    One simple way to accomplish this might be to use a Scripter Custom Action to "reset" all the variables you need, to the values you want them reset to.
    In this case you would create a Custom Action ("ResetVariables") with new Steps to `Scripter.Set Variable` to the reset values you want, for as many variables as you like. You could then add this new "ResetVariables" Custom Action to a Button's Click Action. So whenever the Agent clicked the button it would reset all the variable values. This should then reset all your scripter components values, as the components were set to use said variables.
    This article might help with the custom action setup https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/define-custom-script-action/

------------------------------
    Greg Boston
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Button to clear all information filled by Agent in the Script ?

Posted 12-05-2018 02:29
    Hi Greg,

It works fine now, I add custom data action on the Script with steps to clear all variables I need

Then I add button on the Script that point to the custom action, and when we click on it, it will clears all values entered on the Script

Many thanks for your help

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources