Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Set Notification or Screen pop alert when agent press ''Update Contact" button on the Script

Posted 01-15-2019 03:06

Hi,

We have configured a Script Agent to be displayed during an outband Campaing, in that Script we have add "Call List" with "update contact Data" button that appears with a contact to be called
    The agent can update the data manually through the Script on the form to be saved directly on the calling list
    The customer want to set a message or notification that shown on the Script when the agent finish updating and press "update contact data", the message will be like "contact is added succesfully" or "update succesfully...etc"

Is it possible ?

Thank you in advance.

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

• 2.  RE: Set Notification or Screen pop alert when agent press ''Update Contact" button on the Script

Posted 01-16-2019 04:35
    Bonjour Mostafa,

You have to use the Scripter 'Alert' action to have a popup windows displaying your message.

------------------------------
    Mayeul BRIVET
    CoverApps

• 3.  RE: Set Notification or Screen pop alert when agent press ''Update Contact" button on the Script

Posted 01-16-2019 05:09
    Hello Mayeul

Thanks for your reply, so you mean I will use Scripter.Alert that will be called once the agent press ''update contact data" button

Thank you again and have a good day

Oudderhem Mostafa
    Coverage-Communication

• 4.  RE: Set Notification or Screen pop alert when agent press ''Update Contact" button on the Script

Posted 01-16-2019 05:18
    I assume your 'update contact data' button is currently linked to action 'update contact'.
    You need to create a custom action that will do both 'update contact' and 'alert' and link that new custom action to the button so that the 2 actions are done when the agent hit the button.

Mayeul BRIVET
    CoverApps

• 5.  RE: Set Notification or Screen pop alert when agent press ''Update Contact" button on the Script

Posted 01-16-2019 05:24
    Yes, correct, it is very clear now, I will try it then

I appreciate your help, thank you Mayeul

Oudderhem Mostafa
    Coverage-Communication

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources