Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 11-30-2018 14:58
    Hello,

Looking to see if anyone else has inflated interaction totals from 11/29? Also do you know if there is any sort of fix to get the actual correct interaction and service level data for the day?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 11-30-2018 15:50
    Hi @Julie Green, we are having the same behavior. I have opened cases for this. â€‹

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 11-30-2018 16:04
    We are having something peculiarly similar that I have support looking at now... 100 - 300% increase in interactions.... Skewing our MIS... It may be worth looking at system performance around the system CRC "number could not be dialled" and the amount of attempts per day on these numbers.... 9 pages of attempts per day per number. ..

Like I say peculiarly similar... Check it out

Tried to DNC patterns of illegitimate numbers only to find DNC list is failing to my horror... sound familiar darryn ... Matt

sent from my from Android so forgive me any brevity or typos

• 4.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 12-02-2018 19:28
    Know the DNC issue all to well @Matthew Calton, recently re-raised it with care but unfortunately as a result the edge logs weren't d/l at the time of the case raised so unfortunately went against us. Have to wait for another example to come through​​ on this issue. Best advice as a workaround i can offer is extract your dnc list, reformat it, remove any inconsistent numbers or numbers that cannot convert and republish a new DNC list with new name. Upload and away you go. I tag these with the month so if the issues arises again i can advise of the time period when it was last an issue. I have found a pattern being every quarter but that could just be a coincidence. 

Inflated results on the 29th i noticed as well, though I just thought we were having a smashing day in our sales team. Guess its not the case, best results in outbound so far overall since operating the system with the dialer increased offering an additional 1k of contacts more than every other day. Such a shame, thought we had figured out the correct algorithms to operate the dialer based on our agent numbers. Back to the drawing board with this one.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 5.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 12-03-2018 09:24
    FYI - We had the same issue. Numbers were twice as high.

Marc Moynan
    Canadian Dealer Lease Services Inc

• 6.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 12-03-2018 10:04
    Same here. We opened a support case on 11/30. I just checked it again and it appears to be fixed.

Patrick Orsborn
    Blucora, Inc.

• 7.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

Posted 12-03-2018 10:50
    ​We had similar reporting issues with our production numbers.  We reran reports over the weekend, and they are now in line with expectations and forecasts.

Bruce Lambert
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 8.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

GENESYS
    Posted 12-04-2018 09:32
    Hello all, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am syncing up with Customer Care leadership and will be back with more detail soon. -Cass

Cass Sapir
    VP, Customer Success
    PureCloud

• 9.  RE: Incorrect queue performance #'s on 11/29

GENESYS
    Posted 01-28-2019 08:18
    Hello all, all Customer Care cases related to this issue were updated in December. I wanted to close the loop on this thread for posterity. <g class="gr_ gr_181 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="181" data-gr-id="181">Root</g> cause was related to internal JIRA ticket <g class="gr_ gr_186 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="186" data-gr-id="186">SERVOPS</g>-5517 resolved December 6th, 2018. Thanks as always for bringing this matter to our attention.

Cass Sapir
    VP, Customer Success
    PureCloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources