Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  No performance or Agent Data

Posted 04-23-2019 10:02
    ​Hi
    Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with reporting in PureCloud. I currently cannot see any performance detail. All under performance: Queues performance, interactions, agents - blank. This happened last week and I submitted a support ticket at high priority and received no response. I had data available yesterday but again today I have nothing. This is not true for every supervisor in my Org. Also, her data isn't consistent with the data I pulled yesterday. I am a little frustrated and completely dead in the water without any access to this information. I have already called the support team and they are "looking into it". Not feeling great about that since my ticket has been opened a week already. If anyone has any suggestions on good next steps that would be great.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: No performance or Agent Data

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2019 10:20
    Edited by George Ganahl 04-23-2019 10:21
    No problems here.

If you can sit on one of the machines having a problem and log in as the supervisor having problems, using Chrome, press F12 to bring up the Developer Tools. Click on the Console tab and look for errors while reproducing the problem. That will probably give you a clue.

You can also click on the Network tab, reproduce the problem, then right-click in the log area and save it as a .har file, then use the Google HAR Analyzer to look at it
    https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/har_analyzer/

Resource Center directions on gathering the file: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/gathering-console-network-logs/

Choose the file you saved by clicking CHOOSE FILE and browsing to it. Then un-check all the boxes except 4xx and 5xx so it just shows errors.

You might see some problems showing up in there that will indicate where the problem lies.

I know that's all kind of vague...let me know if you need more detailed instructions.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: No performance or Agent Data

Posted 04-23-2019 11:03
    Thank you George. This is helpful. I am not able to analyze the data but definitely have IT resources that can help me. I will put this to them to take a look at. I will also add to my support ticket. I think its something weird with my Chrome as there are definitely errors coming up in the logs. ​

Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources