PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

• 1.  Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 07-03-2008 11:56
    I have a group of queues that when called display From:SystemroutingHub on the phone display. Can't find anything wrong but there must be since this group is the only one that does this. It appears that something early is not quite right since it appears that the call hits the queue allright but something did not entirely connect and let go for calloffering nonsystemqueue? Thanks Guy

• 2.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 07-03-2008 12:11
    A good call displays this: INITIATOR::WorkstationIvrInit: 2001718327, LineId=Line:System, StationId=Station:System, LocalTn=9039, LocalName=ES CertCrsLearner, RmtTn=5438, RemoteName=, QueueName= Workgroup Queue:ES CertCrsLearner A call that displays systemroutinghub right after it's dialed: INITIATOR::WorkstationIvrInit: 2001718313, LineId=Line:System, StationId=Station:System, LocalTn=, LocalName=_SystemRoutingHub_, RmtTn=5438, RemoteName=, QueueName= Workgroup Queue:_SystemRoutingHub_ I dial through the phone and the queue displays correctly. I dial through a directory in the client and it does not display correctly. -g

• 3.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 07-07-2008 14:31
    From what I understand the system routing hub workgroup is used whenever a call is sent to a station group. I guess in 3.0 the system routing hub is gone. Honestly I have not looked at our station groups enough to see what shows up in the client or supervisor. Hope this helps, Mark

• 4.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 07-08-2008 05:55
    try to remove the station connection is persistent on IA on the station or on the lines. (if it's checked)

• 5.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-13-2019 13:34
    Guy,

I know this is old, but I bumped into this as I'm looking for a solution to this exact  issue, were you successful in figuring out a way around this?

Thanks
    Eliezer

------------------------------
    Eliezer Stekel

• 6.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-13-2019 16:11
    Can you describe your problem exactly? From the description of the original post i cannot understand the case.

What is a "group of queues"??

Please explain what is your case.

Regards

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 7.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-13-2019 16:31
    We have a station group set up with a 4 digit extension,we set up one user's calls to be forwarded to the station group's extension via call coverage feature in Interaction Desktop, problem is that when anyone internally dials that user's extension (which gets forwarded to the station group) the caller will see "To:RoutingHub" on their phone, I assume there's gotta be a way around that, maybe via custom handlers....

Eliezer Stekel

• 8.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-15-2019 10:30
    Eliezer,

I don't think you can easily make this go away. As I mentioned a while back the system routing hub is used for station group calls. Basically it holds the call in the queue to alert all of the stations. I bet because the call coverage setting is forwarding the call to the hub this is why it is displaying the name. I don't think there would be an easy way to clean this up. You could maybe change the display behavior by messing with handlers but it seems like overkill. Is anything not working correctly or is this simply a display issue?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 9.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-15-2019 11:36
    Mark,

Everything is working fine, it's a display issue only, but being that this was set up for a higher up in the company we would like to accommodate if possible.

Can you point me in the right direction which handlers to look at for changing the display behavior?

Thanks
    Eliezer

Eliezer Stekel

• 10.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-20-2019 11:14
    Eliezer,

How familiar are you with handlers? You are probably going to have to debug a couple different locations to figure out where to do this. I would check the System_InitiateCallRequest handler or the System_CallOfferingNonSystemQueue handler to see if you could put your customization here.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 11.  RE: Call Displays From SystemRoutingHub

Posted 02-22-2019 11:10
    Mark,

I am very familiar with handlers (I've done some pretty amazing stuff with handlers) and I tried debugging those handlers before posting here, but I couldn't figure it out.

I was hoping someone on here would have more info.

Thanks

Eliezer Stekel

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources