PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Changing MOH on a daily bases

Posted 08-09-2011 14:22
    [ATTACH]419[/ATTACH]Many of my customers request audio input for varied MOH. I created this simple handler to allow customers to rotate the SystemDefaultAudioOnHold.wav (the one that is always played the first time the caller is put on hold). Simply, it uses the Day of Week to copy the corresponding SystemOnHold?.wav over to the default wavefile. It runs once a day at midnight. More explanation found in initiator. Feel free to use or comment. RobertWC

• 2.  RE: Changing MOH on a daily bases

Posted 08-10-2011 13:41
    great job - looks very useful

• 3.  RE: Changing MOH on a daily bases

Posted 09-09-2011 16:01
    I have a 24/7 customer that requires similar functionality, but the copy fails because one of the files is always in use/locked. I have to take down IC everytime we replace the files. Any possible workarounds would be appreciated.

• 4.  RE: Changing MOH on a daily bases

Posted 09-09-2011 16:09
    Yes, I ran into this as well. I usually try to run aound 2:00-3:00 am so there is less chance of that happening. Theoretically, if they are staffing that time, there should be no callers waiting so the file should not be locked, but you never know.

• 5.  RE: Changing MOH on a daily bases

Posted 04-04-2018 14:07
    Hi Robert,   
        Appreciate if you could re-attach the handler again. After the migration to new <g class="gr_ gr_102 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="102" data-gr-id="102">platform</g> the files are lost. Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Rijeesh Chathoth
    Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources