PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Remote Access User - Playback ANI of voicemail?

• 1.  Remote Access User - Playback ANI of voicemail?

Posted 01-06-2015 18:37
    We are running 3.0 SU 16 and I have a few select users that will check their voicemails using the Remote Access tool within Attendant. Recently one of the users brought something to my attention. When listening to a voicemail from an internal caller, the system will playback the agent name of the employee who left the message. However, when the caller was from an outside phone number; the system plays back the file for ICADMIN user which states "IC Admin Account". This user states that previously when he would check his voicemails with Remote Access, the system would read or playback the ANI for the caller which left the voicemail. I would like to re-enable this feature, as telling the person the phone # of the caller allows them to return the call. Our company over the past 2 years, have switched to using Media Servers for call analysis, and we upgraded from SU12 to SU16. I was thinking possibly either of these changes may have caused us to loose this functionality. Any info or help is appreciated! Thanks! This same issue was referenced in another forum post. I just found it now, after I originally posted this yesterday. Essentially the other post states that SU release 5 fixed this issue. However, we are on SU16 and still having this issue. http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?4358-Voicemail-prompts-in-v-m-boxes&highlight=Message+From

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources