PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP REFER / CAll Putback on an external transfer - system tone/beep

Posted 03-19-2018 16:12
    Hello all, wondering if anybody has made use of the external transfer feature in attendant. I have been successful with transferring calls externally but it continues to use two lines until the call eventually ends. Enabling the "Call Putback" send SIP REFER message setting releases the call on transfer however the caller hears an audible system beep. I'm curious if anybody is using similar features and also notices the system tone. We are hoping for a was to supress the tone while still allowing the call to release from our lines on the successful transfer. FYI we are using AudioCodes Mediant 2000 gateways. thanks,

• 2.  RE: SIP REFER / CAll Putback on an external transfer - system tone/beep

Posted 03-20-2018 14:17
    I've set up SIP REFER transfers a few times with different CIC servers and I have not experienced the beep. I would be curious to know if you can figure out where the beep is being generated from. Can you grab a packet capture between the media server and mediant to see if the beep is in the audio from the media server? I'm suspecting that this beep is coming from the mediant.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources