PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

100% REMOTE WORK opportunity - Looking for CIC / i3 Dialer Consultant

• 1.  100% REMOTE WORK opportunity - Looking for CIC / i3 Dialer Consultant

Posted 01-24-2018 15:25
    100% REMOTE WORK - 12 months plus contract. This position supports i3 dialer technology integration with the introduction of Salesforce platform to HouseCalls. • Bachler degree in Computer/Math/Science/technology • Interaction Intelligence dialer certification • Minimum 3 years of CIC system experience with developing and supporting Interactive Intelligence products. • Minimum 3 years of IP PBX/Dialer Administration experience. • 3+ years of SQL database tool • 3+ years with Salesforce CRM in multi-Modal environment • 3+ years within in high-volume (150K/day) telephonic campaign strategy, implementation, measurement and continuous quality. • Excellent communication skills • Strong problem solving ability Preferred to have: • Experience with Afiniti product will be a plus. • Experience on integration of salesforces to autodialing platform (i3, genesys, Avaya,etc) • Project management skills Please apply by emailing your resume to tirtis@luxoft.com

• 2.  RE: 100% REMOTE WORK opportunity - Looking for CIC / i3 Dialer Consultant

Posted 04-17-2018 18:29
    I'm available. Please feel free to contact me. I sent you an email.

------------------------------
    Ronnie Padron
    Sr. Genesys/ININ Consultant
    ronnedith@yahoo.com
    312-428-8613
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources