PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Read the Service Level Target from ICBM using IceLib

Posted 03-22-2018 07:02
    Hello, I am placing a call to a Workgroup and seeing the Workgroup details in the ICBM - under Service Level Distribution [Cumulative]. I have to read the 'Current Shift' column from this list. So I use the below code: ReadOnlyCollection<StatisticDefinition> definition = catalog.GetStatisticDefinitions("ININ.Workgroup"); ParameterValueKeyedCollection parameterTwoValues = new ParameterValueKeyedCollection(); ParameterTypeId intervalType = new ParameterTypeId("ININ.Queue:Interval"); parameterTwoValues.Add(new ParameterValue(intervalType, "CurrentShift")); StatisticKey ServiceLevelTargetKey = new StatisticKey(definition[34].Id, parameterTwoValues); (--> this gives 'inin.workgroup:ServiceLevelTarget?ININ.People.WorkgroupStats:Workgroup={Workgroup name}&ININ.Queue:Interval=CurrentShift') listener.StatisticValueUpdated += StatisticValueUpdated; listener.StartWatching(new[] { LoggedInWatchedKey, AvailableWatchedKey, TalkingWatchedKey, WorkingWatchedKey, NotReadyWatchedKey, WaitingWatchedKey, OldestWatchedKey, HandledWatchedKey, TodayWatchedKey, AbanadonedWatchedKey, DQWatchedKey, LongestWatchedKey, AverageWatchedKey, ServiceLevelTargetKey /*ServiceLevelDistributionKey*/ }); Inside StatisticValueUpdated(object sender, StatisticValueUpdatedEventArgs e) method, i get "{Percent: Id=ININ.Workgroup:ServiceLevelTarget, Val=0, IsNull=True, IsError=False}" for e.StatisticValues This always returns me a Zero in my code, though I see the Current Shift populated with value within ICBM. Not sure if I have missed something. I took the reference of the Sample application - StatisticsExample App from ININ. Thanks, Shilpa

• 2.  RE: Read the Service Level Target from ICBM using IceLib

Posted 03-23-2018 10:28
    This is looking more like a bug to me, but I am not 100% sure yet. I used some code I had lying around to replicate and I am seeing the same thing as you. The same is true when I attempt adding all permutations of the statkey for a single workgroup with respect to Interval and InteractionType e.g. created statistic keys for CurrentShift - Calls, PreviousShift - Calls, CurrentShift - <**All**>, PreviousShift - <**All**>, etc. I also tried via Postman ICWS stats, and receive the same value of nothing. 

There may be a workaround if the the service level target is a service level on the workgroup, as these values should match. This is obviously not the best solution as you would have to check the workgroup configuration and compare the target to each level, and then create the statistic key

------------------------------
    Sean Walls
    Diamond Resorts Centralized Services Co.

• 3.  RE: Read the Service Level Target from ICBM using IceLib

Posted 03-23-2018 15:57
    Something that I noticed was that if I needed to put the parameters in the following order for it to work.

This did not work for me.  It produced the same results as noted in the previous threads.  

parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.People.WorkgroupStats:Workgroup"), textBox2.Text));
    parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.Queue:Interval"), "CurrentShift"));

parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.Queues:InteractionType"), "Call"));

However, after reviewing how IceLib's StatisticExample example was passing the values I noticed that it was passing the parameters in the following order -- workgroup, interactiontype and then internal.  So, once I changed my app to pass in the following order it worked!

parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.People.WorkgroupStats:Workgroup"), textBox2.Text));
    parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.Queues:InteractionType"), "Call"));
    parameters.Add(new ParameterValue(new ParameterTypeId("ININ.Queue:Interval"), "CurrentShift"));

Felice Vittoria
    Automated Voice & Data Solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources